Container Freight Stations/Container Yard
H&M established the first CFS/CY terminal in the Port of New York/New Jersey. As a bonded container yard, H&M has the facilities and expertise to handle your cargo requirements at our facilities located in Kearny, NJ, Philadelphia, PA and Jacksonville, FL.
H & M provides equipment interchange report inspections and arrival notification procedures that can be customized to your specifications. We are equipped to handle dry boxes, flat racks, and refrigerated containers.
- Container Freight Station/Container Yard
- EDI capabilities
- Heavy lift capabilities
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Preparation of Customs & Border Protection documents
- Reefer monitoring
- Special equipment storage
H & M’S KEARNY CONTAINER FREIGHT STATION AND CUSTOMS EXAM SITE provides the following:
- A bonded container freight station devans and consolidates containers for importers and exporters.
- Customs examination services opens, reseals, and reloads cargo for U.S. Customs examination and release.
- H & M Maintenance services repair containers and chassis for the steamship lines.
- CUSTOMS CARGO EXAM SITE AND COMPLETE CONTAINER FREIGHT STATION LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICES
- COMPLETE EDI CAPABILITIES COORDINATED THROUGH OUR IN-HOUSE SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT.
- EQUIPMENT INTERCHANGE REPORT INSPECTIONS AND ARRIVAL NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
- FULL LOAD AND EMPTY CONTAINER LIFT SERVICES
- 24 HOUR COMPANY-MANNED SECURITY FORCE CY/CFS TERMINAL OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY
- AUTOMATED GATE SYSTEM
- TRUCKING SERVICES WITH MORE THAN 100 POWER UNITS AVAILABLE TO ENSURE PROMPT, RELIABLE SERVICE, 24 HOURS A DAY, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
- DRIVERS REQUIRED TO HAVE ALL FIVE CDL ENDORSEMENTS
3101 Hedley Street
Philadelphia, PA 19137
Contact: Caroline Adams
Facility Code: C-753
700 Belleville Turnpike
Kearny, NJ 07032
Contact: Richard Werkmeister
Facility Code: E-355