Management Information Systems
H & M’s Infrastructure utilizes the most innovative technology for Security, EDI Processing and Data Management & Automation. Operations taking advantage of an automated system consist of, but are not limited to: Warehousing, Trucking, Maintenance Billing, Container Yard & Freight Station services and of course, our Customs Examination Site, which includes all phases of Loading, Unloading, Yard, Gate, Storage & Distribution functions.
H & M participates in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) giving us the ability to transmit and receive Manifest Information via EDI with US Customs & Border Protection as we are a US Customs Certified Service Center.
Although we are capable Sending & Receiving ANY Transaction via EDI, some of our more frequently used documents are as follows:
- 204 – Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 – Motor Carrier Freight Details & Invoice
- 214 – Transportation Carrier Shipment Status
- 301 – Booking Confirmation (Ocean)
- 309 – Customs Manifest
- 310 – Freight Receipt & Invoice (Ocean)
- 315 – Status Details (Ocean)
- 322 – Terminal Operations & Intermodal Ramp Activity
- 350 – Customs Status Information
- 990 – Response to a Load Tender
- 997 – Functional Acknowledgement